Team Acceptance/Check-in Paperwork Verification
Mandatory online check in
All Teams Must Register Online
Teams will be notified via email for check-in approval
Deadline to Check-in is May 25th, 2022
ONLINE CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
Email Check-In Documents for Recreational Weekend to: email@example.com
Three (3) pieces of information must be included in each email (Approved Roster, Current Player Cards, Check-In Form). In addition, teams from outside of Region 1 will need approved Permission to Travel forms.
- Teams need to provide: copy of their State Approved Roster (obtained through your club/recreational admin). Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players.
- See note below concerning guest players.
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer player passes or US Club player passes (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied).
- Also provide copies of player cards for guest players - see notebelow concerning guest players
- Print and complete the Ultimate Cup Check-In Information Sheet.
- Click here for the link to the Check-in Form.
COVID-19 Waiver Forms (must be signed by each player and in possession during the event, but does NOT need to be submitted during team check-in).
After you have gathered all required documents to finalize your team check-in please:
- Scan each document and save the files in PDF format
- Please send all required documents in one email. Include the team name, age group and gender in the file name.
- Example: 04GirlsRichmondKickersSouthRosterandcards.pdf
- Email the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Adding Guest Players:
Step 1: Obtain the guest players current player card and medical release form
Step 2: Add the guest player to the roster. Please hand write their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players
Step 3: Include guest players' player card and medical form with the rest of your team information when emailing documents.
With an accepted Roster/Team Check-In Package, squads can add guest players until May 31st, 2022.
Special Note on Guest Players: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
All teams must have their tournament roster, cards and medical release forms at each game for review by the tournament officials if needed. Any team not able to produce the items if requested may be forced to forfeit the game.